- Sorry, there are no upcoming events.
The PC8219E is the world’s first Class 3 femtocell reference design, bringing femtocell technology to campuses, rural areas or ‘metrozone’ hot-spots.
Running on picoChip’s current production silicon, already deployed in volume, the PC8219E provides a seamless migration path to picoChip's PC3xx picoXcell™ SoCs.
Providing a complete extended-reach HSPA femtocell baseband, the PC8219E has already been delivered to customers and deployed by carriers.
Its eight user capacity, 2km range and support for vehicular mobility make it well-suited for low-cost, wide-area open access femtocell deployments in areas where carriers need to cost-effectively enhance coverage and capacity.
- Extended range femtocell suits enterprise, metro and rural apps
picoChip launches the PC8219E, the world’s first Class 3 femtocell reference design.
- Full hardware and software solution for developing LTE femtos
picoChip launches the industry’s first fully-featured LTE development system.
- picoChip and Elliptic collaborate on security solutions
Femtocells – small, low-cost basestations that provide enhanced cellular services.
- picoChip CTO first in queue to buy UK femtocell
Doug Pulley, picoChip CTO, heads the queue of people waiting to buy the new Vodafone Access Gateway.