Nothing brings convenience than having a smooth ride when buying, downloading and playing video games on your computer. Although there are several game companies, not every one of them has what it takes to leave many gamers glued to their PC for hours. With the proliferation of gaming software, we have witnessed tons of gaming enter the marketplace in recent times. One of such software is Uplay, which was launched by Ubisoft on July 3, 2012.
Developed by Massive Entertainment, Uplay offers PC owners a unique user experience and also features a comfortable interface similar to that of other top-notch game companies. Being a convenient client software, used for buying, downloading, and playing video games on your computer. It features rewards by achievements as well. As it is common with most game software, it supports most of the popular and current titles and the more you use it, the more points you get. These points, in turn, can be traded for various rewards.
Going through a software to access games on your PC can be very annoying when a simple desktop shortcut can also do the same in a much faster and easier way. However, Uplay is very convenient to use as it is presented in a friendly interface and boasts a Twitter feed to help you keep an eye on news pertaining to Ubisoft, other gaming platforms (PC and consoles), as well as video games.
Uplay is Ubisoft’s PC games portal and the gateway to many PC gamers who wish to play games such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 5, Trials Fusion, Child of Light, Steep, Rayman Origins, Assassin’s Creed III, Beyond Evil & Good, Watch Dogs 2, and others on the following platforms: PlayStation 4, Windows NT, Windows Phone, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, iOS, Xbox 360, Android, Facebook Platform, Wii U, PC, Mac, Facebook, iPhone, iPad, and OnLive.
The client has tools that allow users to activate it via the Uplay website or either in-game and connect with other gamers. Interestingly, each enabled game on Uplay has various actions that can be completed to gain points.
You can simply download Uplay on your computer by following these steps.
- Go to your browser
- Enter Uplay download on the search box.
- You will be directed to Uplay Home
- Click on the Download Uplay for PC icon
- Move down to the right hand of the page and click on Save
- Once it is saved, click on Pause, minimize the page and return to your desktop
- You’ll see the Uplay icon there, double-click it and wait for the ‘log in’ box to appear.
- Enter your email and password to log in. Once you are logged in, you are free to explore the software.
To log in to your account and access the client interface, you need to create an account with the service first. To do this,
- Visit http://support.ubisoft.com/
- Move toward the top right of the page and click Uplay Sign In
- Input your account credentials
- To create an account, click ‘Create A Uplay Account’
- Move to the top right of the screen and select the Options button.
- If you are an existing customer, kindly use your existing account details to log into the platform or simply click here.
Uplay Free games
Enlisting games for free on Uplay is one exciting move virtually every gamer looks forward to from time to time. Before downloading your game on UPlay, you need to, first of all, activate your UPlay PC key, which is quite easy to navigate. You need to follow these steps to achieve the task:
- Launch the Uplay PC Client
- Quickly log in with your Uplay account details.
- Move to the upper right-hand corner of the PC client. There you will find a key icon, simply click on it.
- Simply copy and paste the Uplay PC key in the provided field and then click OK.
You will receive the final confirmation on your screen. Once you see this, it will show you the game you are about to activate.
Then click OK
How To Download Free Games On Uplay
- Click your way to the client’s promo page
- Select the game you want and you will be directed to the separate game page.
- Click on the “register for PC” button.
- Once you add the selected game to your account, the game is yours forever.
- Log into your account
- On the home page, select Games on top of the page.
- After viewing the available games, click on Ubi 30 and select any game of your choice
- Click on games again, select the same game and click on ‘Download’
- Follow the instructions and click on ‘Continue’
- If you accept the terms and conditions, simply acknowledge that by clicking on the ‘Accept and Continue’ box.
- Allow it to fully download the selected game.
Bonus: You can as well follow up the software on Steam, Twitter, or Facebook to get a notification of upcoming free game giveaways.
The Uplay Support is a platform where you get help on games and services. You can click here to get across to the team or contact them via phone: 0371 664 1000. Mon-Fri (12 pm – 6 pm), Sat-Sun (11 am – 5 pm), send your mail to Ubisoft (UK) 3rd Floor Ranger house, or hook up to their 24 hours a day Chat support which is available 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
See Also: Godaddy Workspace, Domain, Site Builder, Hosting Services, Promo Codes
Like other game companies, the software has promo codes for its customers. These promo codes are offered mostly to people who want to make purchases. The client commonly slashes the price by 10% during a purchase at the Ubisoft store.